BC Parks is responsible for the designation, management and conservation of a system of ecological reserves, provincial parks and recreation areas located throughout the province. British Columbia’s parks and protected areas contain nationally and internationally significant natural and cultural features and outdoor experiences.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More