Bell Laboratories produces the highest quality rodenticides and other rodent control products available to the pest control and agricultural industries on six continents. Bell Labs is committed to island conservation practices and has developed specialized rodenticides to remove introduced invasive rodents from islands and save the endangered species and restore island ecosystems.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More