British Columbia Ministry of Environment, Integrated Pest Management Program
The Ministry of Environment administers the British Columbia Integrated Pest Management Act and Regulations, which regulates the sale and handling of pesticides in the province and promotes an Integrated Pest Management approach to managing pests.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More