Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
Coastal Conservation received the prestigious Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence for the SG̱in X̱aana Sdiihltl’lx̱a: Night Birds Returning project (invasive rat eradication on four seabird islands in Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site).
The CEO Award of Excellence is presented annually and celebrates the outstanding achievements of employees and project partners as they work to fulfill Parks Canada’s mandate, vision, and goals. Coastal Conservation is honoured to receive this award, which reflects our commitment to designing and implementing effective island restoration programs with long term benefits to island ecosystems.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More