Environment Canada (Canadian Wildlife Service)
Environment Canada’s Canadian Wildlife Service handles wildlife matters that are the responsibility of the federal government, such as protection and management of migratory birds as well as nationally significant wildlife habitat, endangered species, control of international trade in endangered species, and research on wildlife issues of national importance.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More