The mission of Island Conservation is a charitable organization that is focused on preventing extinctions by removing invasive species from islands. To date, Island Conservation has protected 890 populations of 305 native species on 48 islands worldwide.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More