Pest Management Regulatory Agency
The Health Canada Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) is responsible for pesticide regulation in Canada. Created in 1995, this branch of Health Canada consolidates the resources and responsibilities for pest management regulation.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More