University of California Santa Cruz
UCSC opened in 1965 with 650 students. Forty-five years later, the campus is home to nearly 15,000 undergraduates and 1,500 graduate students. Achievements by UC Santa Cruz faculty and students have earned national and international recognition for the quality of research and teaching.
Posted on: May 12, 2015
- Coastal Conservation receives the Parks Canada Agency CEO Award of Excellence
- Arichika Island declared rat-free!
- Trilateral Committee endorses Conservation
- Video: Achieving Balance: Anacapa Island Ten Years After the Removal of the Black Rat
- The Threat of Invasive Species – An Interview with Dr. Michael Hutchins
Coastal Conservation is comprised of staff and technical advisors with significant expertise in biological systems and invasive species eradications around the world.Read More